I am Suraj Marahatta. Here, I share my interests in the global commodity market, global stock market, and global economy.
Welcome to my personal website!
Note: Everything I share on my website is my personal opinion based on my personal experiences as well as the facts cited in the sources I provide for educational purposes only.
As a passionate investor, I have been following the global stock market and the global economy for years. I believe that investing is not just about making money, but also about understanding the dynamics of the market and the economy. I regularly share my thoughts on the latest trends, news, and analysis in these markets.
My venture in the global commodity market began in late 2022 and I am relatively new to this sector. However, I will put in much effort to provide concise research in this sector as well.
ShareSansar, a very popular financial website in Nepal, has published many articles by Suraj Marahatta which are linked below:
- Will You Trust Me If I Say Rs. 100 Can Make You Very Rich?
- Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered
- Are You a Victim of a Recent Pump and Dump Propaganda?
- Are You Worried of Your Investments Giving You a Negative Return Since NEPSE Index Closed at 1,888 in 2016?
- Wealth Inequality and Income Inequality Are Fair and Rightfully So
- The Free-Fall Economic State of the World Following the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Increased Inflation and Hiked Cost of Living To Expect During The COVID-19 Recovery Period
- Decoding the Myths Surrounding the Resignation of Dr. Yubaraj Khatiwada and the Performance of NEPSE
- Is The Current Market Wave At NEPSE a Pump and Dump Scheme or a Bullish Run?
- Are COVID crises really threatening the Nepalese Capital Market? An analysis to show how different capital Markets responded to big world crises so far
- The Key Points Behind Multibagger Stocks: What Makes a Company Stand Out and Give Brilliant Returns
- Opinion Piece: Is the Red List of 51 “Overvalued” Companies Published by SEBON Ethical?
- How Does Speculation in the Market Change the Trending Sector?
I have also appeared as a guest in my colleague’s newsletter, NepseScoop:
Watch my interview taken by Arthasansar, a leading financial portal, about the Nepalese economy and the factors that can affect the Nepalese market:
I have also worked as an intern at Kathmandu University Finance Division for four months to cover the credits for the internship for the final semester where I learned high-income skills such as Reconciliation of Financial Data and Procurement of Financial Data.
On top of this, I run a website in the entertainment sector where I cover the analysis and meaning of the songs, either in English or Spanish. This website has been my major source of income for my investment ventures. I started this website on the 15th of January 2019 after I returned back to Nepal from my visit of a month-long in India. My website helped me achieve financial independence when I was 20 years old before I graduated with a BSc in Computational Mathematics from Kathmandu University. The website is:
I am also interested in creative writing and a few poems of mine are published in a popular national daily of Nepal, myRepublica:
Thank you for visiting my website. I hope that you find the content informative and engaging. If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact me.